I, the buyer, hereby agree to purchase on DATE the SEX puppy (AVID MICROCHIP) bred by Jazmine Light from the litter by SIRE out of DAM born DATE for the price of $ SALE PRICE .
THIS CANINE IS GUARANTEED BY THE SELLER:
1.To be in good physical condition for the first 72 hours after time of delivery. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a contagious disease or to be in generally poor physical condition, the seller will either (1) replace the puppy with another of comparable quality within 12 months after the buyer has returned the puppy, or (2) refund the full purchase price, excluding transportation, once the buyer has returned the puppy
2.To be free of any debilitating inheritable diseases that cause death or serious impairment of vital functions in the puppy until such puppy is three (3) years of age. If a debilitating inheritable disease is documented by a veterinarian, the OFA foundation, and is presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of comparable quality which will be provided within 12 months after the prognosis has been determined. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller.
4. To be of sound temperament, that is, to be neither as shy nor vicious as to render the dog as an unsafe companion. This guarantee of temperament is effective only 60 days after the buyer has received their puppy. If the puppy is labeled by a licensed veterinarian as well as a professional dog behaviorist to be too shy or vicious and render as an unsafe companion, the seller will replace the puppy with another of comparable quality within 12 months after the buyer has returned the puppy. This guarantee is only for human companionship. Compatibility with any other animals in the house is not guaranteed.
THE BUYER AGREES:
1. To provide the dog with comfortable and humane confinement, including a clean, fenced play area or kennel, shade and shelter from the weather, proper food and fresh water. The buyer also agrees to provide the care of a qualified veterinarian in the case of illness or injury and for preventative health care. The Buyer agrees to provide vaccinations and treatment for parasites as recommended by the Seller or a licensed veterinarian. Failure to properly care for the Samoyed will nullify any and all guarantees, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Seller. I, the buyer, agree to notify Jazmine Light/SnoDen Samoyeds of any changes of address during the Samoyed’s lifetime.
2. To have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours after delivery time for a complete physical examination. I, the buyer, understand that the seller agrees to furnish me with the necessary health information, including all shots and de-worming records. I must inform the seller within the first 72 hours following the time of delivery if the puppy does not pass the veterinarian examination. After 72 hours, all physical concerns and expenses concurred prior are the buyer’s responsibilities. I, the buyer, have also been informed that the seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. If a veterinarian does not examine the puppy within 72 hours after delivery time, the below guarantees will no longer apply. If the puppy is not to pass a complete physical examination the seller has the choice to either (1) replace the puppy with another of comparable quality within 12 months after the buyer has returned the puppy, or (2) refund the full purchase price, excluding transportation, once the buyer has returned the puppy.
3. In the event that I, the buyer, can no longer keep my Samoyed I promise to contact Jazmine Light at 573-201-7715 and email@example.com. In the event that my Samoyed has to be re-homed for any reason, I am to contact SnoDen Samoyeds and give Jazmine Light first option to take the canine back prior to transferring or otherwise disposing of the canine. In the interest of the well-being of the puppies/dogs, I understand SnoDen Samoyeds will accept the puppy/dog or assist in finding a suitable acceptable home. Prior to giving away, selling, transferring or otherwise disposing of the canine, to anyone except SnoDen Samoyeds, I, the buyer, must first provide SnoDen Samoyeds with the spay/neuter compliance proof from a licensed veterinarian outlined in this contract. In the case of returning the Samoyed to SnoDen Samoyeds, I must relinquish any claim to puppy/dog, veterinarian and shot records as well as papers are to be surrendered and transferred. I recognize SnoDen Samoyeds is not obligated to refund any money for any puppy/dog that is returned after 30 days of possession. If the Samoyed is transferred to anyone besides the seller I agree that the seller’s three year health guarantee no longer applies. I, the buyer, agree and promise to never take this dog to a humane society or animal shelter; sell my Samoyed on craigslist or by means of any other similar sale; to never train, use or allow the dog to be used in dog fighting, medical research, protection training, attack training or as a guard dog for self or any agency, firm, corporation or organization. If the Samoyed is found to have been sold or given away without Jazmine Light/SnoDen Samoyeds knowledge, I, the buyer, understands that the Jazmine Light/SnoDen Samoyeds will take legal action and the original buyer of the dog will voluntarily pay $2,000.00 U.S. Dollars in damages to Jazmine Light and be responsible for all legal expenses incurred including court cost associated with this matter.
4. To NOT breed this Samoyed I have purchased from SnoDen Samoyeds. I understand all pet/companion puppies are sold by SnoDen with Limited Registration and a spay/neuter contract. This means I have no breeding rights. I understand the puppy is sold with Limited AKC Registration. Limited registration simply means that the Samoyed can show in Agility, Obedience, Tracking, Field trials, Herding, Lure Coursing, and Earth dog events. I can also participate in all pulling, racing, sledding, and sporting activities. I will not be able to show in the breed ring and reproduce. SnoDen has explained to me that my Samoyed puppy cannot be bred for any reason. I comprehend that Jazmine Light, SnoDen Samoyeds; will take full legal action for Breeding Violations. I will have my Samoyed spayed or neutered to prevent this from happening. I know my Samoyed puppy needs to be spayed or neutered by 9 months of age or the seller’s three year health guarantee will be null and void. I agree to not register this Samoyed or unauthorized offspring with any other dog registry. I recognize that breeding my SnoDen Samoyed dog and registering the puppies under ANY dog registry will void the three year health guarantee provided by seller. If this dog is used for breeding, I, the buyer agree to voluntarily pay $5,000.00 U.S. Dollars in damages to Jazmine Light. I, the buyer, also agree to pay all court cost and lawyer fees associated with this matter.
THE BUYER AND THE SELLER AGREE:
Buyer agrees not to sue Seller and to pay any and all court /attorney’s fees incurred by the Seller should any suit be brought against the buyer for violation of the above agreement.
If any part of this binding contract/health guarantee is violated by the Buyer or custodian of the dog, legal ownership, custody of the dog and its AKC registration papers, and health records revert to the Breeder and all health guarantees are null and void. The Buyer is responsible for any and all costs associated with enforcement of penalties and remedies stated within this contract.
The Seller neither makes nor implies any warranties or guarantees express or implied, other than those written in sellers three year health guarantee and companion puppy purchasing contract, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the Seller and Buyer with respect the puppy defined above. The Buyer’s signature below indicates that he/she has read, agrees and does understand all the conditions of this Three Year Health Guarantee and binding contract.
By signature below, the Buyer(s) and the Seller affirm that they have read and understand this agreement and will abide by the articles of this agreement.